Billing Information, Rental Property Owners|

Up close image of a calendar

Photo by Dafne Cholet is licensed under CC BY 2.0

In addition to the annual RSO/SCEP fees, property owners may also be billed for additional services provided by the Department. These fees can be paid by submitting your payment in the self-addressed envelope included with the bill, or by visiting an HCIDLA Walk-In Center.

Major fee schedules are as followed:

Comments are closed.