• Click on a folder to view the related forms by topic (folder name).
    • For example: The “Rent” folder includes forms for Renters and Rental Property Owners.
  • Click on “Preview” to view the document. Or click on “Download” to download the document onto your device.
  • To close an open folder, click on the “All Folders” link.
  • If you do not see the form you seek, use the “search” function (top of the Home page at https://hcidla.lacity.org), or contact us: hcidla.lacity.org/contact-us


Notice to the Housing and Community Investment Department Industry Professionals

If you are compensated to interact with the Housing and Community Investment Department, City law may require you to register as a lobbyist and report your activity. Any individual may qualify as a lobbyist, regardless of occupation, education, training, or professional title. A lobbyist may hold a position that includes but is not limited to attorney, CEO, consultant, government liaison, business owner, permit applicant, engineer, expediter, land developer, financier, various real estate professional, and others.

More information is available online through the Ethics Commission’s lobbying program and publication pages. For assistance, please contact the Ethics Commission.

Name Description Download Preview
Name Description Download Preview
All Folders
   Affordable and Accessible Housing
   Code Enforcement
   Compliance and Foreclosure
   Land Use
   Lead Hazard Remediation

No files found in this folder.

Looking to make a CPRA request? You can make CPRA request here.

(Visited 839 times, 1 visits today)

Comments are closed.