Relocation and Acquisition Compliance Requirements 

HCIDLA-funded affordable housing projects must comply with local, state and federal relocation and acquisition requirements, as applicable.  Projects funded with federal funds are required to comply with the Uniform Relocation Assistance and Real Property Acquisition Act of 1970, Section 104(d) of the Housing and Community Development Act of 1974, and other program requirements, as applicable.  Projects funded with local funds must comply with applicable state relocation law well as local requirements, including the Rent Stabilization Ordinance and the Tenant Habitability Ordinance.  The HCID Relocation and Acquisition Compliance Unit will monitor HCID-funded projects for compliance.

HCID Contact

For more information, please contact David Robles at (213) 808-8627.

Comments are closed.